A Task Tracking App For Communities On The Go and Remote Teams.
Crowdsource items you need
Source food donations, facemasks, office supplies, and sanitizer from your community.
A task manager easy to setup and use
Mobilise your team with zero back-and-forth communication. Organize shifts, delegate tasks and share updates via live notifications.
How Zelos Can Help Your Mutual Aid Group
For Food Banks and Care Communities.
- Finding volunteers that can walk and foster animals currently in pet shelters.
- Engage local communities in taking care of their at-risk neighbors.
- Source and organize food pickups and deliveries.
For Schools And Organizations
- Sending self-care tasks to students to teach and reward hygienic practices.
- Promote mental health via self-care tasks that remind people to release stress healthily.
Gen-Z and Youth Groups
- Engage your most active members with point-based competitions.
- Reward productivity by awarding fun badges that are unlocked after finishing a certain number of tasks.
Use Zelos to organize shifts, delegate tasks, and share important information on the go.
“Zelos was really helpful to us. It was very intuitive, well thought out, practical and made our service work smoothly.”
-Kerri Badger, Community Pastor and Parish Safeguarding Representative
St. Paul’s Church, Salisbury, UK